Twitist Forums
19 year old dating a 13 year old? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: 19 year old dating a 13 year old? (/thread-118703.html)

19 year old dating a 13 year old? - Brandon - 03-24-2014 04:07 PM

Okay, Yahoo. I'm 19 and recently got in touch with a 13 year old girl over social media. We have a lot of the same interests, and I think she's just amazing and beautiful and she thinks I'm pretty cool. I'm worried though, because I don't want to be considered a pedophile. So, what should I do? Should I wait until she's older? Or should I just drop it entirely because the age gap is too much? I mean, I really like her but she's just so young. I need help and I really don't know what to do.

- glorifying - 03-24-2014 04:12 PM

It's ok Smile

- john - 03-24-2014 04:21 PM

Thats the definition of a peodophile brandon. You " got in touch" witha 13 year old? Thats what the police refer to as grooming. Stop immediatly. If your for real this is the most wrongest question i have ever answered.

- Lilly - 03-24-2014 04:27 PM

If you really like her than wait because your right she IS too young. The age gap won't be so looked down upon when she's older wait till your both over the legal age. If you tried now it would most differently cause problems. If you think this might just be a phase then let it go

- Rachel - 03-24-2014 04:42 PM

you should wait till she's older because she is a minor and yo can get into a lot of trouble

- M.J. - 03-24-2014 04:53 PM

She`s still stupid, or a cop.