Twitist Forums
What does it mean when a guy sends a picture of his private part and I don't even know him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when a guy sends a picture of his private part and I don't even know him? (/thread-118855.html)

What does it mean when a guy sends a picture of his private part and I don't even know him? - NONAME - 03-24-2014 04:13 PM

I just asked him out on Facebook he said send me a pic please and I sent him one of my face and then he said do you want to video chat, I said sure and he sent a pic of his private parts through Facebook, but it looked fake and he said you like, and I said can u send me a pic of your face he said no sorry. What does this mean?

- Trinity - 03-24-2014 04:15 PM

Hes prob not tht good lookin and he wants sex.... Sorry.

- Jayla - 03-24-2014 04:18 PM

It means he's a pervert

- haydon - 03-24-2014 04:19 PM

Probably just a guy looking for webcam sex, if he refuses to show his face then I wouldnt trust him

- Madeline - 03-24-2014 04:23 PM

He's a pervert. You shouldn't trust this guy. All these guys want is to get in your pants and for you to sexth them your intimate parts.

- Nancy M - 03-24-2014 04:24 PM

When a guy sends a sexy picture of his private parts I would say that he is interested in wanting sex with you. I had a guy who wanted to send me a picture of his private parts and I let him know that I didn't want it. I stopped chatting with him. Sometimes different people that you meet on the internet are only interested in sex.

- markayla - 03-24-2014 04:26 PM

I agree with them

- Anzu - 03-24-2014 04:32 PM

It means he's gross and you should block and report him. If you are old enough to have a facebook account, you are old enough to know better. You really shouldn't have to ask this.

- Cassandra Davis - 03-24-2014 04:33 PM

that he only wants sex. and hes probably not all that good looking.

- Ericka - 03-24-2014 04:35 PM

He's looking for sex... You should've text back and said what is this pic I can't see anything lmao!