Twitist Forums
How to create a facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How to create a facebook account? (/thread-119256.html)

How to create a facebook account? - ✰ αПğε!ǻ ✰ - 03-24-2014 04:20 PM

Earlier tonight I deleted my Facebook account because I had waaaaay too many friends that I didn't know, but I want a new account right away but even though my old one has now been deleted the computer says I already have an account with this e-mail already connected.
How can I get a new account NOW?
I know it's stupid to have done this in the first place but I have over 4000 friends.
That's why I'm not deleting every single one of them individually, and there's no way to delete multiple people at one time.

- Jaelynn - 03-24-2014 04:21 PM

You can't delete a Facebook page. You can only deactivate it which means its still there. Make a new email address then make a new Facebook.

- Evan - 03-24-2014 04:22 PM

You will have to use a different email account. The one before stays linked to that account, even if you delete it.

- Daniel - 03-24-2014 04:29 PM

If you sign back into your old Facebook it will be there because you have reactivated it as you cannot delete your Facebook, so if you wanted to create a new one you will have to use a different e-mail.

- William - 03-24-2014 04:37 PM

You could have delete your friend instead you are poor maneger.

- rjhfocus77 - 03-24-2014 04:45 PM

you can delete your facebook. i've actually done it recently, just deactivate your current account, stay off facebook for a month, then sign up with a new account. i've had two facebook accounts in the last 4 months. if you have too mayny friend though, it'd be better to go through the friend list and delete the people you don't wan't, it can take years to build up a new friend list

- Ps Ksp - 03-24-2014 04:50 PM

Create a new e-mail and register by it there...okay dear and
pls contact me at ps.ksp22@yahoo.com or if you make account on facebook then pls http://www.facebook.com/ps.ksp11

- MAMUN - 03-24-2014 04:56 PM

hi,
if u want to create a new account in facebook, at first u need a new valid email id otherwise it's not possible. so create a new email account and sigh up in facebook.
I have a suggestion for u. i think u don't want more friends in your fb. after sign up u can customize your fb account's privacy settings and account setting. if u follow this process i think u can't face any more problems.

best of luck
bye