Twitist Forums
Do you accept every friend request you receive from people, on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Do you accept every friend request you receive from people, on Facebook? (/thread-119427.html)

Do you accept every friend request you receive from people, on Facebook? - Irena - 03-24-2014 04:23 PM

Do you accept requests from every person you have ever known? Does accepting a friend request assume that your friendship with them, was perfect, and free of grudges? Are all friends on Facebook real friends?

- Varisha - 03-24-2014 04:28 PM

I have facebook friends aswell as my usual friends.. i have no problem in meeting new people as i'm 21.. so have control over myself (though i don't recommend any young children or teens who enters the site to add random people as they may not have good intentions)... but i never add anyone i only accept those who seems decent and give a welcome message.

If they appear sour i just block them.

- Joy M - 03-24-2014 04:31 PM

I'll accept the friend request only if I actually know the person. Accepting a friend request doesn't necessarily mean anything that you stated. I can't say that I'm close to everyone who I am friends with on Facebook, but I do actually know them all.

- Tammieexo - 03-24-2014 04:34 PM

I only accept friend requests if I know them through a friend, or if I know them personally, or if I've gone to school, done an activity with them. I don't accept requests from people across the ocean. I've gotten too many requests from people from africa/middle eastern countries(no offence). It's not like I know them!