Twitist Forums
Why is this politician doing this? I get that he's married!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Why is this politician doing this? I get that he's married!? (/thread-119430.html)

Why is this politician doing this? I get that he's married!? - Jennifer - 03-24-2014 04:23 PM

Met him on Twiter - he was just starting his career and has now eventually become pretty popular. When I met him, he was just starting up so he interacted with me a lot - although he was married and had a young baby. Nothing personal, it was me just being a fan girl and him enjoying the attention.

Last year, he came for a tour and we met up for 1 evening at his talk. He was really nice to me, recognized me by my face and knew and remembered what I had written to him, although now he has a ton of women writing to him. During his speech, he made eye contact the whole night. At the end of the night and after a group dinner we were in his suite, he asked me to his bedroom - i of course said no and that was the end of that.

Since then, back on twitter, he started ignoring me. It was fine by me. I posted my photos on instagram and he made stupid comments like photoshopping on his twitter right when I posted my photo, I know it was related. Few months later, i stopped tweeting completely and locked my page, I just started using only instagram. He is also on instagram and has lately started using it a lot more. Now I just noticed that I was following him on instagram and i'm pretty sure that I didn't unfollow him, but now its as if I unfollowed him him. I think he blocked me and then unblocked me.

How weird is he?

Why is he doing this? I mean he ignores me, I stopped writing to him. Did he just do this on instagram to see if I would notice or if I still check his pages? I mean if he's going to block me then he wouldn't unblock me? Whats his problem?
Is he doing ALL this for sleeping?! I mean he could have anyone and I'm by no means special in anyway. Is he that desperate?

- civil_av8r - 03-24-2014 04:31 PM

Congrats, you didn't get used.

- smkeller - 03-24-2014 04:40 PM

Different needs, different expectations.

- ClicketyClack - 03-24-2014 04:42 PM

I think he wishes you would find someone else to obsess about. You're making all the effort. Not him so yeh, move one.

- Aizen - 03-24-2014 04:49 PM

Narcissists make good politicians. You dodged a bullet when this guy asked to sleep with you. When you took the high road it shattered his ego and now he's all hostile towards you.