Twitist Forums
FB timeline- unable to change cover photo or post statuses... getting errors all day!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: FB timeline- unable to change cover photo or post statuses... getting errors all day!? (/thread-119490.html)

FB timeline- unable to change cover photo or post statuses... getting errors all day!? - Jacki - 03-24-2014 04:24 PM

anyone else having an issue with FB timeline??? ever since ive added it my profile has been jacked... i love the layout and the look but i cant change my cover photo... and i am unable to post any statuses... keeps erroring saying "try again in a few minutes" is this an all fb user issue today? anyone else having issues?

- - Virgi - 03-24-2014 04:30 PM

I dont have that issure, mostly because I havent gotten the timeline but I suggest you report it to fb. They should really take care of that. Hope it gets fixed. Sry I couldnt be much help

- abraXus - 03-24-2014 04:32 PM

lots of people are having issues with it... you just have to wait for them to fix it

- ? - 03-24-2014 04:41 PM

today I got the same problem as you are Sad so I have to try 3 or 4 times before I can post my status