Twitist Forums
How to disconnect a disabled Formspring account from Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How to disconnect a disabled Formspring account from Facebook? (/thread-119499.html)

How to disconnect a disabled Formspring account from Facebook? - Skye - 03-24-2014 04:24 PM

Okay so I the first Formspring account I made did not satisfy me so I made a new one, but then that first one I made (which I disabled now) was connected/associated with my current Facebook account. Now what I would like to happen is to disconnect that old Formspring account from my Facebook so I could actually connect my new Formspring account to my Facebook. How do I do this? I have tried almost all possible method/troubleshooting just to disconnect my old Formspring account from my Facebook, but nothing seems to work. Please help, anyone? I would really appreciate all help because I have been looking for ways on how to work on this. Thank you.

- dannyboy9780 - 03-24-2014 04:25 PM

Well if you deleted your account it should unlink from your facebook automatically

- ♥мeghαи. - 03-24-2014 04:34 PM

I'm trying to figure this out too! It's extremely annoying because it always automatically logs in for me. Every time I try to disconnect it from facebook, it reconnects by itself! & to the other answer down there, it doesn't matter because it's not fully deleted, it's just disabled. If you figure out how though, please let me know, and if I figure out, I'll definitely let you know. Smile

- William - 03-24-2014 04:39 PM

just go in account setting and close your facebook account its automatically disabled.