Twitist Forums
if you deactivate your facebook account and reacctivate it again will it go back to the normal profile layout? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: if you deactivate your facebook account and reacctivate it again will it go back to the normal profile layout? (/thread-119700.html)

if you deactivate your facebook account and reacctivate it again will it go back to the normal profile layout? - ambika - 03-24-2014 04:27 PM

I upgraded to the new facebook profile and I absolutely hate it!!! I heard that if you deactivate it and then reactivate it again it will go back to the original facebook profile layout! is this true??? PLEASE HELP!!!

- Rom Cartridge - 03-24-2014 04:32 PM

No, there is no way to switch back to the old design after you upgrade to the new Facebook profile. As Facebook is implementing this change gradually, sooner or later all the users will have the new profile, and there is no way back from it.

Follow the link in the source to read Facebook's statement about this issue.

- r33 - 03-24-2014 04:33 PM

I hate it too... I don't know why i clicked the upgrade but when i desactivate for 15minutes and reactivated, it went away temporarily... i checked again 3 hours later and it got back to the new layout Sad i guess we have to get used to it