Twitist Forums
Is this true??? Will there be a third season to Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Is this true??? Will there be a third season to Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji?? (/thread-119710.html)

Is this true??? Will there be a third season to Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji?? - Kiana - 03-24-2014 04:28 PM

I was on Instagram and I've been watching and waiting for a while now to see if there was ever going to be a third season of Black Butler so if you know anything on this you gotta let me know and send me an link or something. Also of course I'm a dub watcher so any info on if or when it might be dubbed would be awesome too. Please and thank you so much.

- Aashiq - 03-24-2014 04:36 PM

As of now, it IS confirmed there is going to be a third season. However, it may be a reboot or a continuation, no one is sure.

- SunnyGirl - 03-24-2014 04:46 PM

If there is, I'm not sure how its going to turn out, they have already drifted faar from the actual manga plot, but it would be worth the wait Smile

- Juno - 03-24-2014 04:48 PM

it's hard to believe but yes, there will be a third season of black butler. it was all over facebook and tumblr, i am positive it's true. (:

- Lizzy - 03-24-2014 04:56 PM

I'm pretty sure its going to be a reboot following the manga this time since season 2 was just terrible and i do hope they follow the manga this time since i'm a manga reader i love the manga and well here the link to the news....
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-16/new-black-butler-anime-series-green-lit

by the way that a picture of the recent black butler manga chapter.

- Allaiyah Weyn - 03-24-2014 04:58 PM

The anime is getting a remake.

There's also a live action movie out in Japan now. but the reaction 50% of Black Butler fans have to reading an english summery & watching the trailer is that they're pissed & have no desire to see it due to unnecessary changes & casting decisions.