Twitist Forums
Why won't this guy text me back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Why won't this guy text me back? (/thread-119892.html)

Why won't this guy text me back? - Parksie - 03-24-2014 04:31 PM

I was helping with an amateur MMA fight and one of the fighters really caught my. After the fights I decided to add him on Facebook. I added and he liked my status I posted about the fights. A couple days later he liked my status I posted about a run I had just went on. I then liked his profile picture. The next day I uploaded a picture of myself and he liked it so I went through his pictures and like one of his pictures. Later that day he sent me an IM. We were really hitting it off I thought and we started playing the question game. We played all that evening and he messaged me the next morning and then I gave him my number so we could just text. We proceeded to get to play the question game over text until yesterday I asked if he could go anywhere where would he go. He said Hawaii and I said me too I'd love to go but it's just so expensive. After that he didnt reply all evening and I texted him at 1 and still no reply. He's been on FB tho because it said active 30 mins ago.

- ` - 03-24-2014 04:38 PM

It sounds like he lost interest. It's normal for some people to chat then stop talking even when there's no obvious reason.