Twitist Forums
How greedy could Mark Zuckerberg be, squeezing an extra billion or two out of mom and pop investors? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How greedy could Mark Zuckerberg be, squeezing an extra billion or two out of mom and pop investors? (/thread-12010.html)

How greedy could Mark Zuckerberg be, squeezing an extra billion or two out of mom and pop investors? - Guitarx - 10-15-2012 08:10 PM

Are you surprised? Just look at his face. Is that a face you can trust?

The stock market is still 10% lower than it was 10 years ago. Don't get Zucked. Don't invest and don't JOIN FACEBOOK. THEY SOLD YOU OUT. Greedy BASTA*DS

- Ewidweidiewojew - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

lol... That's just how it is now. Hustle...

- Arthur - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

I'm wondering how anybody could be stupid enough to buy at that price. I don't invest in stocks much, but even I took a look at their income from last year, this year and projections and thought it was overpriced by at least 60%. I might be low, but I'm closer to right than the people who bought in at $38.

- kathy_is_a_nurse - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

Zuckerberg was totally upfront with letting investors know he'd sell some of his shares. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

- The Taxpayer - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

As a dedicated liberal, I'm sure Zuckerberg will only be keeping a few hundred bucks for himself and giving the rest to the "poor" and to the government.

- broaddesk457 - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

I remember the IPO for Palm, Inc. The first day, the stock shot up to well over $100. Within a few days, it headed south and never looked back.

That will always stick in my head. If FB hits $23 or so, I might throw a bit in and let it ride.

- anonymous - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

I'm surprised at how unreasonable the IPO prices were. The management at facebook must be looking for idiots who don't know what a P/E ratio is.

- Profile - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

I agree facebook is over priced.

- @ home - 10-15-2012 08:19 PM

I wouldn't put a dime into Facebook. People need to do their research before investing. Facebook stock will only go down.