Twitist Forums
Is it possible for a relationship to exist without a mobile device or social media? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Is it possible for a relationship to exist without a mobile device or social media? (/thread-120470.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it possible for a relationship to exist without a mobile device or social media? - Hayley - 03-24-2014 04:41 PM

And are/would people be afraid to admit the they are completely dependent on a non-human entity to keep their romantic relationships going, as well as their friendships? Am I the only person who wouldn't want to talk to a person constantly using technology, and would rather wait a day or so just to talk to them in human?

- Clark - 03-24-2014 04:44 PM

Yup. Look at middle school dating. Some of those kids don't have phones. Granted the idea of middle school dating is ridiculous.

- rick29148 - 03-24-2014 04:48 PM

Sure - How do you think your Mom & Dad kept things together ???

- Ash - 03-24-2014 04:57 PM

youre a dumb slut

- YourMom - 03-24-2014 04:59 PM

Watch out world, this teenage philosopher is going to change the way we precieve reality. Truly youre an inovator, not to mention genius

- rlc_60504 - 03-24-2014 05:08 PM

Relationships existed without social or mobile for centuries.

- ? - 03-24-2014 05:10 PM

Talking to someone very often gets exhausting.So I'd prefer talking to people in person.

- pepsionice - 03-24-2014 05:14 PM

How exactly do you think mankind survived for thousands of years....without social media?

- M. - 03-24-2014 05:24 PM

Yes, of course it's possible. When I was your age, there were no "mobile devices" OR social media. You'd be surprised what you could live without. And you'd probably do better.

- Ovidiu - 03-24-2014 05:26 PM

Well, Hayley, you're just "my kind of girl"!!!
Reading, here, so much about people of all ages texting, facebooking, skyping, makes me think that we tend to alienate, becoming more and more dependant to electronic devices...

Some of the scientists have already concluded that this is a disease...

This is why I usually advise the people to switch off the computers, to go out, breathe some fresh and real air, go for a stroll in a park, take their dates to a cafeteria, terrace, bar, pub, restaurant, whatever and communicate in person!
Finally, what can be better than hugging, embracing, caressing, kissing and having sex for real?!?

Your attitude is great! Congratulations!