Twitist Forums
I really like this boy, please help!!!! I'll answer yours!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: I really like this boy, please help!!!! I'll answer yours!!!!? (/thread-120668.html)

I really like this boy, please help!!!! I'll answer yours!!!!? - Rachel - 03-24-2014 04:44 PM

asically me and his boy are both coming up 15, we met like 2 years ago and we are always texting each other, we've met a lot, the day he came down to meet I had an argument with my family and my phone broke, so I told one of my friends to text him saying I can't make it... He thought I was blowing him off & basically in anyother words thought I wasn't intreasted, when my phone was working I texted him saying "hey wanna meet?" And he said erm I'm sorry I have a girlfriend, I did really like you but I didn't think that you were intersted in me (this was 5 months after) so I was like oh okay, he broke up with his girlfriend because he had feelings for me, I got with someone else because I sort of had feelings for this other person, then he text me asking to meet I said no I'm with someone, then basically he sent me a long paragraph saying that he liked me, then bad stuff happened between me and my ex, I took my self off of facebook, twitter and locked my phone away, now I have my phone back and everythings back on the road again we've started to talk, I saw him the other day at the shopping centre, I was with a group of boys and some girls and he was with some girls and a few boys and he came up to me, hugged me, showed me to his friends and asked me to meet him soon, I said yeh corse, and we have been talking a lot since, how do I make it work between us? What can I do to help it work? And also what should I not do? He said to me last night on the phone that he sort of likes me and what does this mean? X

- john - 03-24-2014 04:52 PM

Hi Rachel, I read this and I think the boy really likes you. Both of you should spend time together. And don't ask him about their past this creates a problem in your relationship also forget the past and concentrate on your present. That will be good for you and your friend also.