Twitist Forums
Don't you just hate looking at facebook profiles feeling like you have no life? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Don't you just hate looking at facebook profiles feeling like you have no life? (/thread-121474.html)

Don't you just hate looking at facebook profiles feeling like you have no life? - Kay - 03-24-2014 04:58 PM

- QKK - 03-24-2014 05:05 PM

It's even worse now that most of my friends have moved away for college, and I'm stuck at my shitty residential university

- dorcas_3210 - 03-24-2014 05:12 PM

ha ha ha.. facebook is clever computer programming and internet marketing.. whenever you view someone's page, remember all those photos may not be recent and, they may not be a good description of the person's real life.. anyone with a huge facebook page or presence is probably really bored and sits in front of their PC all day long!..

- MintyblueAir - 03-24-2014 05:22 PM

No, I mean I don't have too exciting of a life right now but it doesn't make me angry to see other people doing good. I know I'll get my crap together soon enough, what I hate about people on fb is that they take tons of pictures of themselves & people will "like" them (as if it's not incredibly vain), I think it's stupid how that's encouraged. & I don't like how everybody whines about the smallest things or updates every 5 minutes etc I don't like the social standard of facebook, it's annoying as hell. Only reason I get on there is because my boyfriend doesn't have a cell phone.