Twitist Forums
does this mean one is ugly ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: does this mean one is ugly ? (/thread-121554.html)

does this mean one is ugly ? - Hey - 03-24-2014 04:59 PM

many people get tons of likes on their pics on facebook while others dont get them ?? i ve seen some good looking people who dont get much likes and some average people who get many ??? what does this mean

- melodicMastermind888 - 03-24-2014 05:03 PM

It means you should get off Facebook for good.

- Павел - 03-24-2014 05:05 PM

It means that some people just have more friends than other people do.

- Sara - 03-24-2014 05:13 PM

It means some people have more friends on Facebook so they see pictures more often and just like them and stuff
It doesn't mean that someone is ugly

- ashley - 03-24-2014 05:20 PM

It means you either have less friends, posted when people weren't really active on fb, or you weren't showing enough of your body for a bajillion guys to like it. *There is nothing wrong with that, either.

- 紫色♡ - 03-24-2014 05:27 PM

sometimes average looking people have a lot of friends, so when they posts pics it's not so much of a "hey that picture is really pretty, i'm going to like it", it's more of a "oh, hey! that's ______ and they're a great friend. i'm going to like the picture".

- ۞ JønaŦhan ۞ - 03-24-2014 05:33 PM

Well, imagine a person is very likable, not the most attractive but has a very neat personality, that person will get more likes, because people simply like him as a person. On the other hand a person can be very attractive, but if they have a very arrogant personality that turns people off, they would get very few likes.

In general women will always get more likes, than guys. A so-so woman will do better than most good-looking men. Plus I think women have a tendency not to like guys pictures as much, because they don't want to give off that they think they are cute.