Twitist Forums
PLEASE HELP ME WITH A FACEBOOK PROBLEM!!! (10 points)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: PLEASE HELP ME WITH A FACEBOOK PROBLEM!!! (10 points)? (/thread-121688.html)

PLEASE HELP ME WITH A FACEBOOK PROBLEM!!! (10 points)? - Daria - 03-25-2014 01:29 AM

Every time I log in to facebook there are advertisements everywhere (not just on the right side of the page). They are all inappropriate for facebook (dating, losing weight etc.). Also there is a "change your background" button in the right corner, near the "account".

I want to report this because it is slowing down my computer and I am about to delete it. Could you tell me where I report it to? I looked almost everywhere in the "help center" but I don't know where to report this problem.

- Carleigh - 03-25-2014 01:35 AM

If you move your mouse over the corner of the ad..youll see an "X" right click on it and you see a drop down menu to mark it as spam...it will send a report to FB you can also just "hide all by(insert whatever it is)..that will get them off of your page Smile hope it helps!

- dannyboy2111 - 03-25-2014 01:51 AM

The Ads That are outside of the right side of the page are not from facebook there ads from outside of facebook