Twitist Forums
I "unfollowed" my best friend on twitter... should I be worried? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I "unfollowed" my best friend on twitter... should I be worried? (/thread-121698.html)

I "unfollowed" my best friend on twitter... should I be worried? - luna - 03-25-2014 02:08 AM

I made the "brave" decision to "unfollow" my best friend on twitter because she keeps posting religious stuff and even though I have nothing against religion or God or Jesus.... IT IS SOOOOO ANNOYING. I COULDNT TAKE IT.

But she's one of those people who gets pissed off over the smallest things. If she finds out I "unfollowed" her she's probably going to be seriously ticked off. Should I be worried? Can people tell when you "unfollow" them? Would you be irritated with your friend unfollowed you?

Personally, I don't care if my friend got rid of me on their Tumblr or twitters. Facebook I would be kinda confused, since normally I'd need to have them on Facebook to send over school work and I'd be annoyed because I couldn't get school work from them. But other social media sites I don't care.
I understand this is kinda juvenile, but some people take this stuff seriously and I'm just worried she'll be really mad about it, and I honestly don't even want to use twitter if I have to stare at "praise God" stuff all day.

My feed is filled with art and zombies. I'm not that religious.... :3
I understand this is kinda juvenile, but some people take this stuff seriously and I'm just worried she'll be really mad about it, and I honestly don't even want to use twitter if I have to stare at "praise God" stuff all day.

My feed is filled with art and zombies. I'm not that religious.... :3

- Sexy Eddy - 03-25-2014 02:15 AM

No

- Not so gone - 03-25-2014 02:23 AM

You should be. Someone unfollowed me and I got the axe and made them follow me again so yeah...

- BILL - 03-25-2014 02:25 AM

Yes

- Buzz - 03-25-2014 02:37 AM

Congrats, you've burned your only bridge.

- EssaCactus - 03-25-2014 02:47 AM

Well it doesn't notify them but maybe she will find out sooner or later if she was looking at her followers.. but no I don't see why you should be worried.

- ? - 03-25-2014 02:51 AM

I know i'd be pissed off, only because friends are meant to put up with each other being annoyingTongue you could have spoken to her about it first, but it's not too late to say something