Twitist Forums
What should I do for a guy who isn't my boyfriend on Valentines Day? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: What should I do for a guy who isn't my boyfriend on Valentines Day? (/thread-121981.html)

What should I do for a guy who isn't my boyfriend on Valentines Day? - Rachael - 03-26-2014 02:33 AM

He goes to school with me and parks near me. He knows me, but we don't talk as much as I want. Recently he's been liking my all posts on Facebook and Instagram, so I think he's somewhat interested in me. I want to do something small but sweet for him on Valentine's day, something that lets him know I'm interested.

- Kent - 03-26-2014 02:47 AM

All guys like food. Make big fat homemade heart shaped sugar cookies. Frost them with homemade cream cheese frosting ( the recipe is in Betty Crocker's cook book) then write be mine or love you etc. like a conversation heart candy. He'll love it & ; it's not too personal, but it says I like you enough to go out of my way & do something special. Be sure to make them thick soft;. Cook for only 9 minutes so they're soft. Good Luck! Tell him you park next to him everyday & you want to give him a treat now so if you run into him someday he won't be mad. Keep it light.

- Wascally Wabbit - 03-26-2014 02:51 AM

Little gift box.

Most local dollar stores offer little gift boxes that are decorative and inexpensive. Then just be creative! You can fill it with his favorite chocolates, candy, coffee, a small stuffed animal, and even add something pertaining to his hobby like guitar picks or drum sticks, even sports memorabilia. Wrap it in cellophane and add a card and bow. It's quick, creative and yummy too!