Twitist Forums
Blackberry messenger, app world, etc not working? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Blackberry messenger, app world, etc not working? (/thread-122095.html)

Blackberry messenger, app world, etc not working? - pixie1608@rocketmail.com - 03-26-2014 10:47 AM

I've just upgraded to a Blackberry Curve 8520 on Vodafone network, however I can't get the app world to work, when I create a blackberry ID it just keeps saying loading, no matter how long I leave it it never loads, so I created an ID on my pc & the same happens when I try to sign in on my blackberry it just says loading but never does or sometimes it says I have to accept the terms & conditions to use it? Also with the messenger I've tried to add a friend using barcodes but she never got a request so she added my pin but it never came up saying I had a request, I've tried adding a few other people & they never get the requests either. I managed to download the Facebook app through facebook but when I click it it says 'you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application' so the only way to get to facebook is through the internet browser.

- NRocket - 03-26-2014 10:59 AM

You need to add BlackBerry data to your plan for any of these features to work. They will not work over Wi-Fi only. Once you add the BlackBerry data to your plan everything you listed will work.

App world, e-mail, facebook app and BBM all require having a BlackBerry plan.