Twitist Forums
facebook friend help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: facebook friend help? (/thread-122107.html)

facebook friend help? - sam m - 03-26-2014 12:09 PM

hi, right my friend at skool keeps righting rude stuff on my wall (as a joke on facebook) i keep deleting the post from my wall, is there a way of banning my friend from writing on my wall with out deleting them from my friend list??

- Rickyyy - 03-26-2014 12:16 PM

privacy options. you can take away a friend's ability to SEE your photos OR your wall... etc... look into it. and if you disable him from being able to see your wall, then he can't post on it.

glad i could help.

- jay c - 03-26-2014 12:28 PM

I don't think so, so the only options seem to be delete them as a friend or let them keep writing stuff about you.

I know which one I would choose as they don't seem that good of a friend anyways.

- harvs - 03-26-2014 12:36 PM

Yes there is, just go into
Settings (top right ish) > Privacy > Profile > scroll down to Wall Posts and click on the drop down menu then click on > Customise
You will be able to enter the persons name to block them from writing on your wall. You can do the same for any privacy option.

- Anakha6 - 03-26-2014 12:47 PM

Just leave facebook, it's pretty sad, it'll probably make you loose a lot of your real friends and it's scientifically proven to be bad for you.