Twitist Forums
Did I get scammed? SiberSoft (Instagram)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Did I get scammed? SiberSoft (Instagram)? (/thread-122243.html)

Did I get scammed? SiberSoft (Instagram)? - Brian - 03-27-2014 01:25 AM

So I purchased followers to upper my follower count on Instagram.
"Social Engineering" because I also own a YouTube channel an do a lot of work gaming.

I type in on google, "Buy Instagram Followers" an a site called (Sibersoft) was one of the top choices rated like 4.3/5

I purchased the 1,500 Followers for 14$ (no tax) a bit more then..? 50hrs ago? An the delivery date was 24-48?

My Instagram Name is: GetPounded
Lol

But I have receipts of the payment in my email an screenshots from when paying for the services. So I was wondering has anyone used sibersoft an are they legit?

Or did I just get scammed?
An if so I payed threw paypal is there a way of getting my money back because I have a description in my payment an I didn't receive it.

- jenniferseok - 03-27-2014 01:32 AM

I've used it before and it was really quick. I think the system is down because of instagram updates. You should get it, if not email them for a refund. That's what I would do

- Derick - 03-27-2014 01:48 AM

Some sites can take time, we always buy followers we use buyfollowersforcheap.com because they have the best prices you can get 1000 followers for under $13 but they always deliver usually within 24 hours but no more than 36 hours