Twitist Forums
Why are my Facebook friends put in my contacts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Why are my Facebook friends put in my contacts? (/thread-122457.html)

Why are my Facebook friends put in my contacts? - NunYaBidness - 03-27-2014 05:59 PM

After I got facebook, it added all my friends and my Facebook to my contacts!! And I don't want it! It won't let me delete it either. What up with dat

- Jacqueline - 03-27-2014 06:07 PM

Under your Yahoo account info, there is a section listed "Sign-In and Security". Simply click where it says "Manage Apps and Website Connections". Then remove the connection with Facebook.

- Beta - 03-27-2014 06:10 PM

Depends. Your contacts on an iPhone/iPad or something else? I;m not sure about everything else but I can help you out with the iPhone/iPad situation. What happened was now that facebook is integrated with your device, you have a choice to sync your friends and contacts, putting all your friends on facebook into your contacts book. And you can't delete them unless you turn off the sync... to do that you go to settings>facebook. You should slide 'Contacts' under 'Allow These Apps to Use Your Account' to OFF. I hope that helped Smile