Twitist Forums
Need some help please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Need some help please? (/thread-122519.html)

Need some help please? - Jordan - 03-27-2014 11:55 PM

I like this girl, so i gave her my number even thoigh she didnt know me. She added me on facebook and we started talking and we got to know each other. I think she may like me but am not foresure so i asked if she wanted to hang out with me and my friends. She said i have plans but have a good time and that was it. Im not sure where to go from here.

- Linda Ginger - 03-28-2014 12:04 AM

I wouldn't text her anymore tonight or whenever. If she texts you first, she likes you. If she doesn't I wouldn't go out of your way for her anymore

- Anastasia - 03-28-2014 12:12 AM

You should say her that you like her. That's the only way to find out, even thought I don't really understand you. You can't like her, if you don't really know her. This happened to my best friend. She thought she liked a guy, so she told him about that and they started dating. After 2 weeks, she realized that he was nothing she thought he would be. Just be sure you'll not be disappointed in the end. (sorry for my English)

- cici - 03-28-2014 12:28 AM

Hm, it's still early, so I'm not sure if she's not interested in you (and is talking to you online out of boredom/politeness) or if she's kind of interested, but not sure yet, or if she just wasn't free that time.
I would keep talking with her, and then ask her to hang out another time. Maybe ask her for a date?
To what extent do you not know her? Like do you have any mutual friends? How did you meet? Do you go to the same school? If you ask her for a date, you might want to have it during the day instead of at night, so she might feel safer. A group hang out thing is a good idea, but you might want to give her more head's up so she can have time to find a friend to go with her, so that she has a buddy.
I don't know if she was actually not free (this could be the honest reason) or she didn't want to go out, or she didn't want to hang out in a group with your friends, or it was too short notice.
I don't think there's enough to go on to know what's in her head.