Twitist Forums
Facebook notification emails ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook notification emails ? (/thread-122533.html)

Facebook notification emails ? - Ryan - 03-28-2014 12:50 AM

when i get a notification on facebook it send an email to my hotmail account telling me about it but i want to change it so when i get a notification it automatically goes into the junk folder on hotmail ?

- krispydude - 03-28-2014 12:54 AM

Just mark the facebook emails as spam and it will automatically send it to the junk folder

- Chelsea - 03-28-2014 01:02 AM

mark everything facebook sends you as spam

- 601 - 03-28-2014 01:10 AM

Login to facebook then go to account setting then notification tab and customixze it .

Account Setting > Notification > customize it

- Agent smith - 03-28-2014 01:24 AM

you can stop them from going to your email completely by going to: account settings in facebook then click on notifications, you should be able to figure it out from there

- Tracy C - 03-28-2014 01:32 AM

put it as spam, or stop the emails all together on facebook

- Md Zahir - 03-28-2014 01:42 AM

1. Mark the e-mail address as spam and notification-mail will never end up in your inbox again.
2. Make a junk-email address for receiving emails from facebook.
3. Go to Account Settings then to notifications and customize the settings.

Click Help & Support for more help.

- bellcrossage - 03-28-2014 01:48 AM

The easiest way I found was stopping almost all notifications from appearing in my email altogether, I only have two of the more than 50 notifications that can be had checked as wanting to be notified. Otherwise I don't get any notice about new Facebook features, since I don't really care about those or anything to do with the wall, groups, applications or anything like that. I just allow Friend requests and Family requests.