Twitist Forums
How do you respond to this awkward question??? 10 points for best answer!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do you respond to this awkward question??? 10 points for best answer!!!? (/thread-122549.html)

How do you respond to this awkward question??? 10 points for best answer!!!? - Key - 03-28-2014 02:09 AM

"How'd u know it was my bday soon"
So I have this crush on this guy, it's kind of fading but it's his birthday soon, obviously I know that cause he's my crush. So I bought him a bracelet and he messaged me asking how I knew it was his birthday soon! I have no idea how to answer it without sounding creepy! if I say "oh cause I remembered it from last year" that still sounds creepy? What's a good short answer that won't sound creepy? Thank you!

- ProfGene.Togolot - 03-28-2014 02:19 AM

There is nothing creepy about remembering something from last year. You might just have a good memory or you might write down the birthdays of all your friends.

- Maya - 03-28-2014 02:31 AM

my friend told me and i was like hey, i should get you something.. Duh..

- D - 03-28-2014 02:35 AM

If you facebook friends you could say that it told you that his b-day was coming up but some people put down fake birthdays so check his profile first or he will know your lying