Twitist Forums
Why is Islam the most hated religion on earth? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Why is Islam the most hated religion on earth? (/thread-122593.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why is Islam the most hated religion on earth? - Matt - 03-28-2014 05:35 AM

You always hear about Islam on the news. Muslims fail to get along with Buddhists in south east Asia, Muslims fail to get along with Christians in African countries like Nigeria and Ghana, they also have arguments with Hindus and Sikhs in India, the list goes on. Muslims aren't even happy in Western countries! Every single religion gets along fine with each other in every country apart from Islam. Is there a message here?

- japje.a - 03-28-2014 05:49 AM

Think for yourself

- FORD - 03-28-2014 06:05 AM

Is it really? There are a billion Muslims who LOVE it and practice it daily.

- James - 03-28-2014 06:13 AM

Every other religion gets along fine? Are you fucking high? Christianity is tearing itself to pieces because of the infighting! Really the only thing holding it together at this point is the pope...and he isn't going to be around forever.

- Judy - 03-28-2014 06:21 AM

because Islam attempts to convert through violence and hatred, murdering all that stand against it.

- Mitchell - 03-28-2014 06:26 AM

Maybe it's the whole "kill the infedels" stuff that is ACTUALLY IN THEIR HOLY BOOK. But they seem to ignore those little details.

- Ford Prefect - 03-28-2014 06:37 AM

I hate all religion evenly...not really hate though...maybe an intense dislike

- Methane Mama - 03-28-2014 06:39 AM

Yes, there is a message here. Unfortunately, those who can see and hear it don't need it and those who need it cannot see or hear it.

- AlphaaMale - 03-28-2014 06:44 AM

Cuz they blow up
s
h
i
t
Who wants to clean up debris from streets and carry dead bodies that exploded everywhere? No body

- Star - 03-28-2014 06:53 AM

it deserves to be hated.

i recently came across a muslim man who , as usual among muslims where i live ,
get his non muslim women thru sorcery. They don't seem to enjoy their own muslim women.

guess what i did ... i set the captives free ... i set the women free from his demonic hold
on them.