Twitist Forums
I lost my job: should I delete my Facebook page or just delete old coworkers or what? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I lost my job: should I delete my Facebook page or just delete old coworkers or what? (/thread-12265.html)

I lost my job: should I delete my Facebook page or just delete old coworkers or what? - Key - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

Been unemployed for three months now and really struggling with the fear and pain: I'm wondering if I should delete my facebook page or just delete my co workers from it? We don't keep in touch and I know it's not their fault I was let go but it still hurts to see them still employed there and doing just fine. I only have 130ish friends and don't even post on the thing.

- Alan - 10-15-2012 08:24 PM

Worry less about Facebook, and more about work.

- Carl Walker - 10-15-2012 08:24 PM

You don't have to delete them or your Facebook. Just stay away from facebook for a while but if you can't do that then delet it or just block the people.

- Lantain - 10-15-2012 08:24 PM

Go for it if you like the co-workers but keep in mind that many employers check employee names through twitter, Facebook and what-not. Don't call in sick and tweet that you are (wherever). That is grounds for dismissal. Keep your accounts but stay honest.

- Armand - 10-15-2012 08:24 PM

If it bugs you, delete it. Piece of cake...