Twitist Forums
Facebook is useful ? Why ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook is useful ? Why ? (/thread-122711.html)

Facebook is useful ? Why ? - SAMNAD.S - 03-28-2014 03:14 PM

Facebook???

- Jordan - 03-28-2014 03:27 PM

it's not, just a waste of time. just deleted mine...feels great to be out of the 'loop'

- Bomber - 03-28-2014 03:28 PM

Facebook is a way to communicate with people thats harder to contact, I have friends/family all over the U.S. facebook helps me keep in contact with them, so you see, facebook isn't just to look cool or have the latest news, its just a really helpful way to keep in contact with those who are somewhat out of reach.

- Jessy. - 03-28-2014 03:35 PM

I use my to keep up with family they are the only ones on their and that I accept

- Feao - 03-28-2014 03:43 PM

Pretty much just catch up with friends and family if you didn't have enough of them already.....
But some use it as a attention seeking mechanism for posting every single pointless detail of their miserable lives<------------- if you ignore this you can find it useful.

- BRi - 03-28-2014 03:59 PM

Facebook has turned more into a popularity contest. If I didn't have family and friends in other countries, I'd delete it.

- David - 03-28-2014 04:09 PM

Absolutely, it is used by many different companies and businesses, not just by an average computer user. Useful only depends on what you are using Facebook for and what you do and what others do on your Facebook.