Twitist Forums
How long should my sister be grounded? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How long should my sister be grounded? (/thread-122793.html)

How long should my sister be grounded? - Irishfan - 03-28-2014 09:37 PM

I’m the second oldest child out of 3 kids. My sister is 21( commute to college), I’m 19( commute to college), and my younger sister is 15. My parents are in LA for their 25th anniversary. They’ll be there a few days, then they’re going on a cruise.( They’re using all my dad’s vacation days in 1 swipe). Ally, the 15 year old, is just so difficult to deal with. I don’t even know why she came to me with this. I was watching TV when she approached me.

Her: Hey, I’m just going to cut right to the chase. My boyfriend is coming over tonight. Will you buy us beer?
Me: What are you asking me for? I’m only 19, Michelle( the 21yo) is the legal one. Let’s ask her. ( I call Michelle down and tell her that Ally wants beer)
Michelle: Absolutely not. You’re far too young.
Ally: C’mon please, just this once, I’ll never ask you again. I’ll make you a deal. We buy a 6 pack, you and ( my name) take one, me and ( her boyfriend) take 1 and you two drink the other two whenever you want.
Michelle: No deal. Drop this now. Knowing you, you’ll keep asking in the future and you’ll probably put it on Facebook or something.
Ally: No, I’ll never do it again, no Facebook. Please.
Me: Ally, let it go. It’s fine.
Ally: F**k you both.
Me: Alright, Loverboy definitely isn’t coming over, give me that phone and then go to your room. You’re grounded.

I forgot to tell her how long. How long should we ground her fir ?

- 981 - 03-28-2014 09:49 PM

This situation is best described as
Troll Fail.

better luck next time.

- LexyBug - 03-28-2014 10:03 PM

The heck! She's 15! If that were my sister id beat the crap out of her

- Missy - 03-28-2014 10:05 PM

Maybe you should have just said no in the first place instead of saying I'm not old enough let's ask your legal sister if she wants to buy your minor self some beer...none of that non sense would have happened if you would have said no and that's that when the conversation first started... so as for time wise I don't think she should be punished for something you helped start.

- anonymous - 03-28-2014 10:12 PM

as long as your parents see fit