Twitist Forums
is it illegal for someone to have a scan picture of my baby on their facebook page without my permission? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: is it illegal for someone to have a scan picture of my baby on their facebook page without my permission? (/thread-123050.html)

is it illegal for someone to have a scan picture of my baby on their facebook page without my permission? - billyjo - 03-29-2014 07:00 PM

its just when I went to report it it makes u declare that itn is against the privacy law in ur country, don't want to commit a crime haha please let me know your source of info thanks
it is the scan of my baby, I know that because the person who has is a deluded idiot who is convinced he is his, and the reason it borhers me is because he is using the pic to raise a hate campaign against me. sorry I didn't provide this info lol thanks
its not to press charges, just to request fb to remove

- haxhi - 03-29-2014 07:08 PM

It is illegal to upload something of you or someone in your care online on the worldwide internet without your consent.

- Christopher - 03-29-2014 07:10 PM

Don't see how you can possibly tell that it is your baby on the picture - they all look much the same at that stage.

- NONAME - 03-29-2014 07:26 PM

If you put it on to share then you put it into the public domain. Not sure why you would be bothered as you can't tell who it is.

- Luke Terrance - 03-29-2014 07:28 PM

Yes and no i doubt you could press legal charges against them unless they were doing something more malicious with it.

- george - 03-29-2014 07:43 PM

Anything you publish on Facebook or any other social media, - ANYTHING - becomes public property so you lose all rights to the photos. It's in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up to it.