Twitist Forums
She Doesn't Know Me So Why Did? Start Following Me On Instagram 3 Days Ago? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: She Doesn't Know Me So Why Did? Start Following Me On Instagram 3 Days Ago? (/thread-123060.html)

She Doesn't Know Me So Why Did? Start Following Me On Instagram 3 Days Ago? - radius - 03-29-2014 07:54 PM

She Doesn't Know Me So Why Did?
Start Following Me On Instagram 3 Days Ago? We Live In The Same City But Don't Know Each Other.

I followed back and liked some of her photos. Also she is a very attractive girls and has alot of followers. Also she has not liked anything I posted yet.

- kate - 03-29-2014 07:56 PM

She wants more followers.

- Nicole - 03-29-2014 08:04 PM

this happens all the time to me. but i have my bbm pin and then guys add me on there and i always ask them why they added me and it was always "they found me on my friends page liked what i posted and thats how they followed" she could be doing that or doing that so u can follow her back and she will get more followers. if she followed u becasue she liked you then she would have liked your photos i would give it time. i would also comment on one of her photos and see if she tries to continue the conversation with u
hopefully i helped
xoxo

- Ganda - 03-29-2014 08:11 PM

Maybe she was just being friendly