Twitist Forums
what the **** happened to facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: what the **** happened to facebook? (/thread-123073.html)

what the **** happened to facebook? - jasylinae - 03-29-2014 08:47 PM

WTF! "Sorry, we couldn't find “www.facebook.com”" wtf happened to facebook!?

yes im freaking out!!

- cute_babygurl02 - 03-29-2014 08:54 PM

im not sure what happened,but im experiencing problems trying to go there too!!i have no idea wtf is goin on,but they need to get it fixed.
i hope that we are not the only ones that this is happening to.

- darsh.spacetoon - 03-29-2014 08:58 PM

yes face book is down right now. but it is gonna be back soon

- pure_ perfection - 03-29-2014 09:01 PM

its not your pc, its just the site is making new changes to it.....its shut down temporarily. you're not the only one experiencing problems!!!!

- B G - 03-29-2014 09:02 PM

yeah its def happening everywhere
from the US to even the UK

- Brittni Nicole - 03-29-2014 09:16 PM

They are gradually making changes. When they do this they take the site offline for a few minutes at a time so that the server isn't dragged down by millions of people logged on.

- River - 03-29-2014 09:22 PM

They are NOT MAKING CHANGES. If they were, it would send you to a default page saying, "temporarily down". It was hacked, a site as big as facebook would have a proper page saying so. Morover they would have sent a message to everyone prior to logging on over the past week saying facebook is having a facelift as of such and such time and date. Be careful people, you allow your email passwords to be scanned through the systems, your job etc. This is valuable information for marketing companies and the government. Keep the personal details fague and use another email address and password for facebook.
Hope this informs everyone a bit.

- Matt S - 03-29-2014 09:37 PM

facebook is working now... for me. always has been.