Twitist Forums
can we earn money by creating facebook page ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: can we earn money by creating facebook page ? (/thread-123075.html)

can we earn money by creating facebook page ? - Cool - 03-29-2014 08:57 PM

There is option facebook "Create Page " i have my own page.can we earn money by this page is there any idea give me some suggestion and knowledge about that thanks friends for your help Smile
if there is no money then why people who have their page are always try to promote their page and they want more and more like, if there is no advantage why they struggle for likes ...!

- Joseph - 03-29-2014 09:11 PM

No u can't earn money by creating a fb page.

- Jess - 03-29-2014 09:24 PM

No you can't make money with Facebook pages.

- Moker - 03-29-2014 09:40 PM

No.. Facebook doesn't pay for creating a page, but if you work for some brand or company by advertising their products you will be paid..

- circusmort - 03-29-2014 09:56 PM

That usually involves making "fake" accounts and primarily spamming is the only way to make (very small) amounts of money, which will get the account closed. There's no pot of gold at the end of the internet rainbow and anyone who says otherwise just wants you to sign up for their "Make $$$s at home!" Pyramid schemes and scams.

There's more money to be made cutting the neighbours grass

- Sudesh - 03-29-2014 10:02 PM

maybe if you sold things from the page? That would work.

- Yeshu - 03-29-2014 10:17 PM

Yes you can earn but by indirect way! Now a day facebook comes under 1st position in alexarank. You can make fan page and get lots of likes. Then you can earn lots of money by promoting others goods or website in your Facebook page in return of money.

- Eyu - 03-29-2014 10:24 PM

No, he will not pay you for this because they already had gain a lot of popularity.

- shilpi - 03-29-2014 10:39 PM

No its not possible in facebook.