Twitist Forums
Do you think I should consider Ashley a good friend? She lives far away But we get along better from? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think I should consider Ashley a good friend? She lives far away But we get along better from? (/thread-123200.html)

Do you think I should consider Ashley a good friend? She lives far away But we get along better from? - Howard - 03-30-2014 06:55 AM

a distance.

I used to live very close to her (a 5 minute walk) & our friendship was very strained as soon as I moved to another state 150 miles away from her (for business reasons) we became close friends.

When I go back to visit my old neighborhood & meet Ashley face to face (we go out to a movie & dinner) I can feel the tension rising between us again & I have to strain myself to speak nicely to her.

After I returned home we continue to maintain our friendship from a distance & we get along wonderfully through email, facebook and telephone calls.

- AuntKatie - 03-30-2014 07:08 AM

Yes, I think you can consider her a good friend. Most of us have friends like that - we get along well with them from a distance but could never spend a lot of time together.