Twitist Forums
How to view a "hidden" Facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: How to view a "hidden" Facebook profile? (/thread-123315.html)

How to view a "hidden" Facebook profile? - Haylie - 03-30-2014 04:50 PM

And no I don't mean trying to break into someone's account or anything like that.

I mean if someone has it to where they are not searchable is there anyway around that?

I kind of like this guy, he doesn't really know me we work in different departments of the mall. I want to add him on Facebook (and I know he has one I heard him talking about it) but I think he has the highest lockdown in his account because of his crazy ex (we know some of the same people that how I know I'm not a stalker lol)

I know he didn't block me because he doesn't even know me. I've looked on people I KNOW he has on his friendslist and searched his name on their friends area and nothing. I don't want to just ask because I am too shy. I would rather just add him on Facebook

Is there anyone who knows how to get around this privacy setting? Please help!

- Ronny - 03-30-2014 04:56 PM

Its illegal, you can do that, if someone not want to share their profile with others.

- 982 - 03-30-2014 05:04 PM

No way around it.
~

- Resnick - 03-30-2014 05:07 PM

You are not able to show hidden" Facebook profile. So not try for it.

- Jim - 03-30-2014 05:17 PM

It's easy... but I suspect you'll choose not to do it:

Assuming your FB page isn't set to be unsearchable... ask him to Friend Request you!

Simple, right? Big Grin

- Dmitry N - 03-30-2014 05:31 PM

Try the site listed below for searching his profile, it's special Facebook, Twitter, Google+...etc Search by keywords and doesn't require logging in. You can use any info, not only Name: Location, Interests, etc.
Good luck)