Twitist Forums
Does anyone here share with me the love of the privacy of not having Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone here share with me the love of the privacy of not having Facebook? (/thread-123449.html)

Does anyone here share with me the love of the privacy of not having Facebook? - Ren C - 03-31-2014 04:01 AM

I am one of the extremely few people in my age group (16-25) to NOT have facebook, yet be a social guy. I absolutely love the privacy advantage i have over friends. I hear stories all the time of friends getting into trouble with girls, or boyfriends, or whatever for talking to people on facebook they shouldnt be or looking at pics they shouldnt be. I hear stories of people getting in trouble with school or work with facebook. But ME...i live in my own little private world where no one knows if i have a girlfriend or not or what parties i go to. Its awesome. I can turn off my phone, and since i dont have facebook, i essentially disappear from the social world. Anyone else share in my love of extreme privacy in comparison of facebook slaves?

- pickles - 03-31-2014 04:08 AM

i am a little older than your age group but i do share the love of that privacyBig Grin