Twitist Forums
How Can I Totally Eliminate All Interference From facebooK on My Computers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How Can I Totally Eliminate All Interference From facebooK on My Computers? (/thread-12345.html)

How Can I Totally Eliminate All Interference From facebooK on My Computers? - Ce - 10-15-2012 08:18 PM

Call me out, but I totally abhor facebooK, consider it actually created for no other reason than invasion of privacy and probably controlled by some DC Spy Agency. I am not a member of facebooK, don't ever intend to join, but find it ludicrous that I can not comment on some sites now without being a member (I am sure this happens to many; does it not concern you)?
So, as I surf now, I find facebooK intruding between pages on many websites. A search shows nothing but reference files to sites that use facebooK.
How can I eliminate this, it has taken away speed and the enjoyment of using the internet.

- hollowguide654 - 10-15-2012 08:27 PM

I believe you sometimes can't do this naturally... You will need to clean up the computer/browser; otherwise, there is no possible alternative for such situation!

Good luck!