Twitist Forums
Can liking anti muslim facebook pages get me in trouble with UK law? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Can liking anti muslim facebook pages get me in trouble with UK law? (/thread-123476.html)

Can liking anti muslim facebook pages get me in trouble with UK law? - Andrew - 03-31-2014 06:07 AM

Can I get a visit from the police if I 'like' a page that is anti-Islam on facebook? I 'liked' a page about hating muslims. Can I get in trouble for that?
I live in the UK but was in the US when I did this.

- Jason - 03-31-2014 06:09 AM

I dare say that any legislation forbidding such pages would see its creators targeted by police before you

btw, what makes you think that hating a group in totality makes any sense?

- 23 - 03-31-2014 06:10 AM

Not yet, but wait a few years.

- bigbadbirmz - 03-31-2014 06:23 AM

The way it is going it will be a crime to be English soon, or to even say that you are proud to be english, but dont be worried about the laws they make, its important for us to resist all this mass non white immigration, as its a matter of our own survival we need to secure and maintain our own national identity, as immigration is out of control, and its not happening by accident

If there is one website I recommend you visit its a website called Stormfront, go to the British section on there for the British people, you will meet like minded people on their and not be ''persecuted'' for your views just because you dont agree with what the muslims are doing around the world.

- Sandy - 03-31-2014 06:30 AM

I think the police have more problems than chasing a young guy for disliking a religion o.O

btw why you disliked me oh i mean my religion?Big Grin

bye

- Roger the Dodger - 03-31-2014 06:40 AM

No, you won't be in any trouble. Being an ignorant bigot is not a criminal offence.