Twitist Forums
My boyfriend got into my Facebook and changed my password without telling me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend got into my Facebook and changed my password without telling me? (/thread-123604.html)

My boyfriend got into my Facebook and changed my password without telling me? - beauty - 03-31-2014 04:27 PM

I put the pieces of the puzzle together today and found out my boyfriend somehow logged into my Facebook, looked through my messages -- he responded to this one guy who messaged me, but then deleted his response so that I wouldn't see it & accuse him. But I still ended up finding out he was on my account. Then i tried logging into my account with my password & it said "You changed your FB password at 8:03am" and i was SLEEPING AT THIS TIME! so i know it was him!!! He has done something like this, but denied it to the T when I came forward with it…he wouldn't admit it was him (referring to something else).

I want to ask him, to see if he comes clean and is honest, but if he lies I feel like he will deny deny DENY it. This bothers me...

- Addy - 03-31-2014 04:30 PM

Me too, but i know he likes me.

- AEJ - 03-31-2014 04:34 PM

Wow he sounds like a jerk! And a really jealous guy to even write back a guy that messaged you. You should say that you know it was him, and he should just tell the truth about it. That's rude.

- Ovidiu - 03-31-2014 04:38 PM

For your information, using an account (without permission) of somebody else is ILLEGAL!
You may find it "funny" but... he may even go to prison for such a deed!
And, don't worry! The police do have the means and methods to trace and see EXACTLY from where it's been accessed!
Anyway, now, I guess, you won't start such a "volcano", but, in my opinion, you should IMMEDIATELY dump this boyfriend of yours, even if this means that you would be spending the 2014 Eve alone!
The choice is yours!