Twitist Forums
Alternative to blocking a follower on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Alternative to blocking a follower on Twitter? (/thread-123685.html)

Alternative to blocking a follower on Twitter? - galactic destroya - 03-31-2014 10:53 PM

i dunno exactly how to phrase the question, but here's the problem:
i have a follower on twitter who's posts are very inappropriate. i blocked them, but i don't want them under my followers list at all. get it? see, my dad follows me also to make sure i don't post anything personal, so i don't want him to see this person.
is there a way for them to be off of my followers list??
i only have four followers because i joined yesterday. so the emails i got were the "welcome to twitter" one, my dad following me, & my friend following me.
i only got TWO emails saying people were following me, even though there are FOUR.
but that doesnt matter, because i already blocked the person anyway, i just dont want their name to be under my followers list.

- Eats Rainbows - 03-31-2014 10:57 PM

You should have gotten an e-mail from twitter informing you that this person started following you. On the e-mail you should have been able to click block __________. hopefully you should have the e-mail still. Best of luck.

P.S...just tell you dad that you blocked her and stuff like that, maybe he'll understand.