Twitist Forums
can someone please help me hack my own facebook, or tell me how to get back in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: can someone please help me hack my own facebook, or tell me how to get back in? (/thread-123954.html)

can someone please help me hack my own facebook, or tell me how to get back in? - 883 - 04-01-2014 09:36 PM

Ok so the other day my friend asked me to make her a facebook, but she didnt have her own email or anything, so i used my email, and phone number when making her account, not knowing the next time i tried to log into my own account- i wouldn't be able to. please help!!! Email me at laryssadavalos@gmail.com if you need more details to help me. Thanks in advance!!

- abraXus - 04-01-2014 09:50 PM

there is nothing you can do now... you messed up - you just erased your own account

- Jimmy - 04-01-2014 10:00 PM

Try using another browser. BUT...if you created her account with your e-mail and phone number. you should have received an error message. What name did you use for her account ? What happens when you try to log in to your own account ? If you need help. please supply more information by editing your post.

- Resnick - 04-01-2014 10:01 PM

You can recovery your password by your email address/ mobile number.