Twitist Forums
What's the 1 top reason why u Hate the Timeline? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What's the 1 top reason why u Hate the Timeline? (/thread-124330.html)

What's the 1 top reason why u Hate the Timeline? - Emily - 04-03-2014 05:18 AM

so we have only 7 more days till we all get switched to the Timeline.
who is hatin the Timeline or actually thinking of leaving FB?

- Steven - 04-03-2014 05:28 AM

Well facebook gets kind of boring after the same page views after a while.

- Trenton - 04-03-2014 05:44 AM

They're trying to keep up with being replaced with all these other social networks, but they are making STUPID changes Sad

- need 2 get a grip - 04-03-2014 05:58 AM

it's all so da*n confusing! i don't know where to look. it's like they WANT us to all have ADD.

- 353 - 04-03-2014 06:05 AM

I don't even use fb that much any more but when I do, it really annoys me that I can't work out what the hell I need to do to do what I want it to do! They kept changing it and I thought, "oh I'm sure I'll work out how to use it" and I did, but now I genuinely have no idea with the latest version, I get that p*ssed off with it and I can't get used to it! It's stupid!!!!!!!

FACEBOOK, JUST STOP CHANGING IT!!!!!!!!!!

- SteveO - 04-03-2014 06:08 AM

I can tell that almost no one will leave Facebook because of these visual updates...people always say they will, but they just never do. I used to say that if Facebook kept updating as often as they did, then I would stop using it altogether...and I'm still around. I actually like Timeline; it's finally a nice update that is very intuitive to use...finally.

- 853 - 04-03-2014 06:11 AM

I just like the look it has right know
I may try and find a new site like facebook...no myspace thoue, no one is ever on