Twitist Forums
Would you have your partner as a friend on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Would you have your partner as a friend on facebook? (/thread-124423.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Sup Plicating - 04-03-2014 01:31 PM

My wife required it.

Besides, it's irrelevant...a good cheater ALWAYS has multiple FB accounts.

- ablex - 04-03-2014 01:39 PM

Your partner doesn't want you to know who his or her other friends are.
Or see those pictures from the party he went to when you thought he was home with the flu.

- Slightly Ravenous - 04-03-2014 01:52 PM

My husband is my facebook friend... this shouldn't really be an issue. Unless your partner has something to hide...

- 129 - 04-03-2014 02:01 PM

My husband is listed as such on my page. There is absolutely no reason aside from cheating that I wouldn't want him on there.

- Joe Gann - 04-03-2014 02:06 PM

my friend is not friends with her husband but things are not right between them, but all my family members are friends with their partners on there and so are other friends.

- Miss V - 04-03-2014 02:15 PM

some people's online life is different than their real life

- Nutmegspeckles - 04-03-2014 02:26 PM

Why do you want to be friends with him on facebook when he is your partner??? It really is childish. It is also quite intrusive and unnecessary. He/she may be your partner but it's a bit obbessive to want to be on their friends list as you would be looking at who they're talking to and asking questions about who people are that they've added. It all a load of stupidity. This thing of it you have nothing to hide you would add me. It takes away individuals rights to be individuals.