Twitist Forums
How do I find what twitter followers I blocked? I blocked a few for a tweet I was sending, but I? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How do I find what twitter followers I blocked? I blocked a few for a tweet I was sending, but I? (/thread-124512.html)

How do I find what twitter followers I blocked? I blocked a few for a tweet I was sending, but I? - stark027 - 04-03-2014 07:36 PM

didn't intend to delete them! Now they are gone, but I don't remember their names to go and unblock them. How do I find out who they were?
I found a site that showed them to me. I took a risk clicking on their button, but it worked and so far, no harm has come from it. It sure saved me a lot of time. It is called blockby.me.

(If anybody has had trouble by using that site, please let me know. I removed their access to my account immediately after finding my blocked people.)

- John Smith - 04-03-2014 07:49 PM

Twitter doesn't show you the list of blocked people like Facebook. However, look for some third party websites like justunfollow.com shows who has unfollowed you over the week. All the best