Twitist Forums
Am I a horrible person..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Am I a horrible person..? (/thread-124647.html)

Am I a horrible person..? - Kerry - 04-04-2014 07:05 AM

In 7th grade.. I did something horrible. I made a fake facebook account for one of my friends, and I said really nasty stuff to her friends. Eventually the police got involved for cyberbullying, but I was never charged. I am now in 9th grade, and I deeply regret it. I do not go to the school where it took place anymore. I was 12 and I was so stupid.. how should I stop feeling guilty? (By the way, I apologized to all of the people who were involved)

- Jayme - 04-04-2014 07:19 AM

I did the same thing with MySpace. And cloned the bully a school to get revenge on him. Eventually we became friends and skateboarded together and I told him, and he forgave me. Just go up to the people that you messaged and apologize to them face to face and tell them in person

- ProfGene.Togolot - 04-04-2014 07:34 AM

If you feel guilt and want to feel better about yourself then do some volunteer work at a hospital, a soup kitchen, a library or somewhere where you can help others and feel better about yourself.

- Emily - 04-04-2014 07:41 AM

Realize that 7th grade is the year everyone makes at least one mistake. You did everything right afterwards (NOT SAYING IT WAS OK TO DO THAT!) by apologizing.