Twitist Forums
Are Conservatives planning to stop using racist language when talking about minorities? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Are Conservatives planning to stop using racist language when talking about minorities? (/thread-124669.html)

Pages: 1 2

Are Conservatives planning to stop using racist language when talking about minorities? - Peter - 04-04-2014 09:05 AM

I heard that they hated the Super Bowl Coca Cola Commercial that featured minorities singing America the Beautiful in their own native tongue.

Former GOP Congressman Allen West went ballistic on twitter, calling it Un-American to have people honoring America in different languages.

But isn't it very American to honor America in their native tongue, because the last I checked, America is a melting pot of different ethnicities.

- Reality Luzers - 04-04-2014 09:21 AM

As a conservative... I don't recall ever starting to use racist language.... when you stereotype... it only shows your ignorance.... you need to raise your bar a bit...

- Jo3 - 04-04-2014 09:35 AM

Speaking English is not racist...Now stfu

- smkeller - 04-04-2014 09:40 AM

To try and explain the stupidities of the GOP Conservatives is to dedicate your life to the inane.

- Alvin Colmes - 04-04-2014 09:51 AM

You mean like the comments by a spokesman for the NAACP calling a black senator a ventriloquist dummy?.....That kind of junk comes from liberals.....LOL!

- Alvin Colmes - 04-04-2014 09:55 AM

Sadly, it is the left wing fringe that keeps fanning the flames of racism.

- Jay - 04-04-2014 10:03 AM

While I agree with what you say about the ad, I also don't think that West used "racist language." He stated his opinion. Which I think is wrong, but he's entitled to it.

- tonikay - 04-04-2014 10:06 AM

why should they? they get away with it.

- Summertime - 04-04-2014 10:17 AM

They cant seem to go without it. And they say they aren't but don't denounce those that persists with slurs and words that make them look sad inside.

- ellisdee - 04-04-2014 10:31 AM

That "song" was a disgrace to America, Coca Cola should apologize to the American people for even airing it..