Twitist Forums
Friending people on facebook with low amount of friends? (Help)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Friending people on facebook with low amount of friends? (Help)? (/thread-124708.html)

Friending people on facebook with low amount of friends? (Help)? - Richard - 04-04-2014 11:44 AM

I am creating my facebook account right now, and i really do not have many people at all that i can add right off the bat. As i go looking for people i do sort of know, i do not want to send them a request and have them see that i only have like 10 friends on facebook. I feel that they would probably laugh and think of me as an awkward unsociable person. In other words i feel that i would be making them feel as if he/she is one of the few people i actually know. Is this true? If so how can i make some facebook friends without posting to one of those add me groups?
No, i used to play a lot of multiplayer games, but not anymore and i do realize that was a great way to friend people, but now i don't play multiplayer video games anymore.

- Alexis - 04-04-2014 11:46 AM

Add all the people you are close with nobody will care how Manny friends you have if they know you well enough they will accept it

- Scott - 04-04-2014 11:56 AM

everyone on facebook started with Zero friends - well, everyone except Mark Zuckerberg - is there an mmo rpg or other computer game you like to play? by hooking up with a guild is a great way to add a bunch of friends fast

- Lauren - 04-04-2014 12:08 PM

Richard, just send a message (to the people you want to add) that you just started a F-B. (face-book) and you want to add them to your friend list, and send them the requests (also make sure it's the right person you want to add, I would think sometimes it is a person I know on F-B. but it's not that person.)