Twitist Forums
SOMEONE ANSWER. does this look desperate??? HELP? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: SOMEONE ANSWER. does this look desperate??? HELP? (/thread-124728.html)

SOMEONE ANSWER. does this look desperate??? HELP? - melissa - 04-04-2014 01:06 PM

so on ask.fm I asked Andy biersack a question (and I knew it was really him cause it's just like instagram or facebook, you know it's there official page ) and he answered. I asked if I was ugly or not and that I loved him. I asked this 2 times but in different wording and I said a bit more on the first question. He answered saying I was pretty on both questions. This was like 5 hours ago today and now it's 9:30 and I want to ask him something else. Does it seem desperete to ask 3 in one day? And he'll know it's me each time I put my name and on both.
Even though the 3rd one with be 5 hours apart from the last 2... does it seem desperate or annoying....

- Brianna - 04-04-2014 01:07 PM

nope

- megadeth2011 - 04-04-2014 01:08 PM

He doesn't know you. You'll just seem like an obsessed teenage fan with low self-esteem, which is something he's probably used to since that makes up a large portion of his fans.

- Daniel - 04-04-2014 01:24 PM

Do it

- poldi - 04-04-2014 01:29 PM

You asked him if you were ugly - so he knows you are insecure.
Then you told him you loved him - so he knows you are a bit weird.

Yes, asking him something else would appear desperate - some might even call it stalking.

If he likes you he will contact you.
If he doesn't then at least you know.

- Samantha - 04-04-2014 01:40 PM

yeaaaah it does