Twitist Forums
what is the fastest way to get people into Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: what is the fastest way to get people into Facebook page? (/thread-12478.html)

what is the fastest way to get people into Facebook page? - Emanazione - 10-15-2012 08:20 PM

i created a page on Facebook for people to buy T-shirts but i only did get 20 people how to get more people?!

- Arman Khan - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

just type facebook.com/your profile name

- badblock - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

According to a recent "POST" from facebook I have been in violation of one of many rules being raised to my attention that also answers your question. Give me latitude? Facebook is designed & respectfully request any & all friend request/acceptances be "friends,school/class-mates or co-workers" Truly I have no friends (but truly thank full for those that exist,really thanks 4 ur support) wouldn't mind knowing about some classmates (but probably involved I a bad relationship enabling each other in harmony ir; rich or poorer, sickness & health) They say not to have relationships with co workers. Im A bad example to follow. Go to swap-meet or craigslist.

- Vikki77 - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

Comment on other pages. Don't comment in way that it looks lik a advertisement!!

- abraXus - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

be really famous