Twitist Forums
I feel so guilty...is there any way he could find out I've been stalking him online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I feel so guilty...is there any way he could find out I've been stalking him online? (/thread-125018.html)

I feel so guilty...is there any way he could find out I've been stalking him online? - 506 - 04-05-2014 12:53 PM

I've been stalking the guy I like's Twitter and Instagram pages. I don't have an account to either so I assumed that I was totally anonymous and he could never find out I was looking at his stuff. But now I'm getting a little worried because I've heard that nothing you do on the internet is private. I'm going to stop looking at his stuff anyway because I feel guilty and weird and like a terrible person/stalker for doing it....but I'm still freaking out that he could know I have been.
I've gone onto his Twitter and Instagram pages like every day for a couple months. Is there anyway he could know??
Only answer if you are confident in your answer. I need to know. Thanks.
Oh and remember I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
Oh and I've viewed some of his photo's on instagram and tweets on twitter....anyway he could find out about that???

- ferrari - 04-05-2014 01:07 PM

WROOOOOONG SECTION!!!!!!!

- Dani - 04-05-2014 01:23 PM

No, stop being a stalker

- Weasel McWeasel - 04-05-2014 01:30 PM

The NSA might know......but I doubt this guy will ever find out. Relax.

- ~ @AdityA@ - 04-05-2014 01:45 PM

nope he'll never find out that you r stalking

- fragile things - 04-05-2014 01:49 PM

no, there's no way he could know. i do stuff like this all the time, but mainly with celebrities i like.

- Explorer - 04-05-2014 01:56 PM

If he doubts that somebody is stalking him, he may find out anyway;

But, many people don't have the time to think of puerile things; They keep on going;

However, it is too bad that you stalked someone; Why did you do so?!

- Asfia - 04-05-2014 02:04 PM

No, no one can find out whether you've viewed someone's photo or anything. Even if you have an account, no one will know it. Although it is quite creepy to have a stalker but still you won't be exposed.